Monday, October 18, 2010

Holy moly! It's been a long time since I last posted! Oops. Now that I'm unemployed and should have all this "free time" I thought maybe I should start again.

I've been officially unemployed for 2 months now, and I'm finding that my dream of being a stay-at-home-mom isn't as glamorous as I imagined! I've always worked, and since having Gracie and Jacob, I've wished I didn't have to! Why is it, now that I'm given the opportunity - if even for a short while - it's not as great as I've imagined? There's still stress! Maybe it's self-imposed, but there still the same! It could be the lack of finances? And the stress of finding another job?

There are perks to my plight though - Jacob and I have snuggle dates to watch the "NeverEnding Story" and "Hook". And it IS baking season now! And with the weather changing to cold and gloomy I can stay in my sweats (don't tell Mike) and bask in it's beauty!! As I write this I hear the light rain pitter-patter outside the patio door! Lovliness!

So, I'll enjoy my "time-off", self-imposed stress and all, and faithfully pray that God will send a perfect job my way!

1 comment:

The Lomeli clan said...

Thank you for posting this blog before you got a job. How long is it going to be before your next one since you have a job now? Anyway, I always love to hear about your family and the fun in your house! I miss you!