Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Holy Cow!

Aye-Aye-Aye!!!  I am about at the end of my rope tonight.  And the scary thing is, it's only 6:00pm and the work has just begun for the night!  I have managed to drag two grouchy kids to the grocery store after work, chop up a million vegetables to make soup, and deal with a constantly noisy daughter, and very whiney son, who thinks the best way to get my attention while I'm making dinner is to push me away from the counter and cry!  I still have a house to pick up, dinner mess to address, baths to give, fights between siblings to calm....I'm sure there's more, I just don't want to think about it.   Yes, it's every mother's battle, but tonight I just don't feel like I have the right weapons (a sense of humor and patience).  8:30pm can't come fast enough tonight!

2 comments:

The Lomeli clan said...

I hope that Mike is home with you tonight. I totally feel your pain. I remember the days when Quinten would do the same thing that Jacob does. What advise do I have for you? Remember you are the boss. Don't let your kids get away with running the house. When they pay the mortgage, they call the shots. Until then? Yell until they listen!

Unknown said...

I am home! And I rocked it like a hurricane!