Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Ugly Outside!!

Today is New Year's Eve.  And I couldn't ask for a better day...it's 9:30am and still foggy and very damp outside!  My perfect morning!
Gracie had a friend spend the night last night, and after getting out of bed three times last night, one of which, she managed to crawl into bed with me, I finally convinced her to sleep in the SAME room with her guest!  Aye!  Gracie acted like a slumber party rookie!  I was planning on making them homemade donuts for breakfast, but I'm just too lazy!  So, now I have to convince them that toast is sooo delicious and sounds really good!  Maybe with butter and sugar .
Tomorrow Mike and I are planning to spend the entire day at home.  I am making our "Thanksgiving" dinner!  I really wanted to stay home on Thanksgiving and make our own meal, but we appeased the in-laws and went over there instead.  So, I get to make mine on New Years!
I need to get some chores done and run to the grocery store.  And I have managed to talk the girls into cinnamon and sugar toast while typing this, so I guess I should get up and make them their breakfast!   

3 comments:

The Lomeli clan said...

How funny!! The boys lov sugar toast and had it for breakfast this morning also. And they had it yesterday morning and the morning before that. Let's just say it's a staple in the Lomeli house. I agree about it being nasty, lovely outside. I love fog-as long as David isn't driving in it. What's up with having my monsters over for a sleep over? Just kidding. It wouldn't just be Gracie in bed with you-Quinten would crawl in too and play with your hair all night!

Audrey said...

We totally should plan a slumber party! I would enjoy having yours over more than any other kid!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wonderful dinner. Especially the yummy pecan pie!!! My new favorite next to you know what. Wink wink....